• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Description A description of your app, detailing features and functionality. It will also be used for your Apple Watch app.
Women’s Health Issues
Official Publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with original research in women's health care and policy. The Women’s Health Issues app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Women’s Health Issues website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Women’s Health Issues
Women's Health Issues (WHI) is a peer-reviewed, bimonthly, multidisciplinary journal that publishes research and review manuscripts related to women's health care and policy. As the official journal of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health, it is dedicated to improving the health and health care of all women throughout the lifespan and in diverse communities. The journal seeks to inform health services researchers, health care and public health professionals, social scientists, policymakers, and others concerned with women's health.
iTunes purchases from Women’s Health Issues
A single issue of the journal for $12.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 13, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 21, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 07, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0