Organised by Elsevier, the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, and the journal Nano Today, the 4th Nano Today Conference (Nano Today 2015) seeks to bring together researchers interested in nanoscience and nanotechnology. This international conference will be held on December 6–10, 2015 in Dubai, and will present the latest research at the multidisciplinary frontier of nanostructured materials and devices.
•Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals, Nanoparticles and Thin Films
• Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
• Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
• Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
• Nanosystems for Biological and Medical Applications
• Nanosystems for Sensing, Diagnostic, Imaging, Magnetic, Electronic and Structural Applications
• Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
• Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications
Using Elsevier's new NANO2015 app, you can browse the scientific programme by days, topic or speaker, create your own personal programme, locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plans, and more. Before first use, you will need to download the latest conference data and then afterwards, you can use the app offline.
- November 07, 2015 Initial release