• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy
Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy app allows you to stay current on all topics related to epilepsy and seizure disorders, all with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy
Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy is an international journal owned by Epilepsy Action (the largest member led epilepsy organisation in the UK). It provides a forum for papers on all topics related to epilepsy and seizure disorders.
Seizure focuses especially on clinical and psychosocial aspects, but will publish papers on the basic sciences related to the condition itself, the differential diagnosis, natural history and epidemiology of seizures, as well as the investigation and practical management of seizure disorders (including drug treatment, neurosurgery and non-medical or behavioural treatments).
The journal reflects the social and psychological burden and impact of the condition on people with epilepsy, their families and society at large, and the methods and ideas that may help to alleviate the disability and stigma, which the condition may cause. The journal aims to share and disseminate knowledge between all disciplines that work in the field of epilepsy.
iTunes purchases from Seizure - European Journal of Epilepsy
A single issue of the journal for $64.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- December 19, 2015 Initial release
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0