• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information on sexual medicine. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, Sexual Medicine Reviews, and Sexual Medicine are now available on the ISSM Journals app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both tablets and smartphones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
About ISSM Journals
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine includes basic science and clinical research studies in the psychologic and biologic aspects of male, female, and couple’s sexual function and dysfunction, and highlights new observations and research, results with innovative treatments and all other topics relevant to clinical sexual medicine.
The objective of The Journal of Sexual Medicine is to serve as an interdisciplinary forum to integrate the exchange among disciplines concerned with the whole field of human sexuality. The journal accomplishes this objective by publishing original articles, as well as other scientific and educational documents that support the mission of the International Society for Sexual Medicine.
Sexual Medicine Reviews
Sexual Medicine Reviews solicits evidence-based, primarily systematic, in-depth reviews of the highest caliber on multi-disciplinary clinical or translational topics in Sexual Medicine. These reviews, published quarterly, embrace wide-ranging, comprehensive subjects of male, female and couple sexual function and dysfunction.
Sexual Medicine publishes multidisciplinary clinical, basic, and epidemiological research to define and understand the basis of sexual function and dysfunction in diverse populations. Sexual Medicine welcomes manuscripts on basic anatomy and physiology pertaining to human sexuality, pharmacology, clinical management of sexual dysfunction, epidemiological studies in sexuality, psychosexual and interpersonal dimensions of human sexuality, clinical trials, and other articles of interest to clinicians and researchers interested in human sexuality. The open access format of Sexual Medicine ensures that accepted manuscripts will be rapidly published and fully accessible by interested healthcare professionals worldwide.
iTunes purchases from The Journal of Sexual Medicine
A single issue of the journal for $43.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- November 11, 2016 Initial release
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0