• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Translational Research, The Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine
Official Journal of the Central Society for Clinical and Translational Research
It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with original research in the fields of laboratory, clinical, and public health research. The Translational Research app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Translational Research website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Translational Research
Translational Research (formerly The Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine) delivers original investigations in the broad fields of laboratory, clinical, and public health research. Published monthly since 1915, it keeps readers up-to-date on significant biomedical research from all subspecialties of medicine. Interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary in scope, it aims to expedite the translation of scientific discovery into new or improved standards of care and promotes a wide-ranging exchange between basic, preclinical, clinical, epidemiological, and health outcomes research. It encourages submission of studies describing preclinical research with potential for application to human disease, and studies describing research obtained from preliminary human experimentation with potential to refine the understanding of biological principles underpinning human disease. Also encouraged are studies describing public health research with potential for application to the clinic, disease prevention, or healthcare policy.
iTunes purchases from Translational Research
A single issue of the journal for $34.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 21, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.6.1
- July 16, 2020 New version 7.7.0