Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up to date with the latest information in the areas of health care delivery, program implementation and research analysis and application. The Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
The Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care covers the spectrum of nursing issues in HIV/AIDS: education, treatment, prevention, research, practice, clinical issues, awareness, policies and program development. This peer-reviewed journal is a forum for nurses and other health care professionals whose focus is the care and treatment of individuals infected and affected by HIV/AIDS. It also offers the latest information in the areas of health care delivery, program implementation and research analysis and application.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
A single issue of the journal for $29.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $127.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- December 18, 2014 Initial release
- February 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 26, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 13, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0