Join us at the Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp for MEEGID XIII, the leading conference on the molecular evolution of all pathogens: viruses, pathogenic bacteria, fungi, parasites and prions. Special emphasis (through plenary lectures, express debates and symposia) will be given to health problems of specific interest to the present world including: Ebola; tuberculosis; AIDS; malaria; cancer and infectious diseases.
Plenary lectures and symposia will also deal with transversal topics such as population genetics, evolution, speciation, bioinformatics, whole genome sequencing analysis and omic analyses. Together, the MEEGID congress series and its companion journal, Infection, Genetics and Evolution represent a unique forum for cross-fertilization between evolutionary science in the broad sense and biomedical research on infectious diseases.
Attending this conference will enable you to access unique, high-quality content, learn about the latest developments in infectious diseases and epidemiology research from experts in the field, present your latest research to your peers and network with an interdisciplinary group from around the world - including academics and researchers, as well as health and industry professionals.
• Genetics, population genetics, genomics, proteomics, molecular epidemiology (strain typing), population biology, mathematical modeling and bioinformatics. Submissions can deal with the host (humans, wild and domestic animals, plants, the pathogen, or the vector in case of vector-borne diseases.
• Host + pathogen or pathogen + vector, or pathogen + vector + host (co-evolution)
• All pathogens, including: viruses; parasitic protozoa; helminthes; fungal organisms and prions
• All infectious models, including those of veterinary or agronomical relevance
• Cancer and infectious diseases.
• Transmissible diseases and evolution of mankind.
Using Elsevier's new CSFN2015 app, you can browse the scientific programme by days, topic or speaker, create your own personal programme, locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plans, and more. Before first use, you will need to download the latest conference data and then afterwards, you can use the app offline.
- July 07, 2016 Initial release