Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest professional research for chronic kidney disease. The Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the ACKD Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
The purpose of Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease is to provide in-depth, scholarly review articles about the care and management of persons with early kidney disease and kidney failure, as well as those at risk for kidney disease. Emphasis is on articles related to the early identification of kidney disease; prevention or delay in progression of kidney disease; the multidisciplinary case management of patients with chronic kidney disease or kidney failure, organ effects of kidney disease; epidemiology and outcomes research in chronic kidney disease; benefits and complications of the primary treatment methods, dialysis and transplantation; technical aspects of the delivery of uremia therapy; care of the critically ill patient with kidney failure in the intensive care setting; new therapies for kidney failure; and health care research in chronic kidney disease. The full spectrum of basic science through clinical care is covered in these reviews. Clinical care issues stress the multidisciplinary team approach to the care of kidney patients. Topics covered will be of interest to practicing nephrologists (pediatric and adult), nephrology fellows (pediatric and adult), nurses, technicians, dietitians, and social workers caring for patients with kidney disease. Each bimonthly issue of Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease presents focused review articles devoted to a single topic of current importance in clinical nephrology and related fields.
iTunes subscriptions to Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
A single issue of the journal for $54.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $299.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- December 20, 2014 Initial release
- January 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 5.5
- June 22, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0