• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Official Publication of the British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with original research of the knee. The Knee app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on The Knee website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Knee
The Knee is an international journal publishing studies on the clinical treatment and fundamental biomechanical characteristics of this joint. The aim of the journal is to provide a vehicle relevant to surgeons, biomedical engineers, imaging specialists, materials scientists, rehabilitation personnel and all those with an interest in the knee. The topics covered include, but are not limited to:
• anatomy, physiology, morphology and biochemistry;
• biomechanical studies;
• advances in the development of prosthetic, orthotic and augmentation devices;
• imaging and diagnostic techniques;
The journal publishes original research articles, review papers, case reports and short communications. In addition, the regular content includes letters to the Editor, book reviews and a conference calendar.
iTunes purchases from The Knee
A single issue of the journal for $40.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0