• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics: Official Journal of the Association for Molecular Pathology
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest science and research in molecular diagnostics and pathology. The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics, the official publication of the Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP), co-published by the American Society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP), seeks to publish high quality original papers on scientific advances in the translation and validation of molecular discoveries in medicine into the clinical diagnostic setting, and the description and application of technological advances in the field of molecular diagnostic medicine. The editors welcome for review articles that contain: novel discoveries or clinicopathologic correlations including studies in oncology, infectious diseases, inherited diseases, predisposition to disease, or the description or polymorphisms linked to disease states or normal variations; the application of diagnostic methodologies in clinical trials; or the development of new or improved molecular methods for diagnosis or monitoring of disease or disease predisposition.
A single issue of the journal for $33.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.6.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0