• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
The American Journal of Pathology: Cellular and Molecular Biology of Disease
Official journal of the American Society for Investigative Pathology
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest science and research of the cellular and molecular biology of disease. The American Journal of Pathology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The American Journal of Pathology: Cellular and Molecular Biology of Disease
The American Journal of Pathology, official journal of the American Society for Investigative Pathology seeks to publish high-quality, original papers on the cellular and molecular biology of disease. The editors accept manuscripts that advance basic and translational knowledge of the pathogenesis, classification, diagnosis, and mechanisms of disease, without preference for a specific analytic method. High priority is given to studies on human disease and relevant experimental models using cellular, molecular, animal, biological, chemical, and immunological approaches in conjunction with morphology.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- December 10, 2019 New version 7.5.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0