Urology Case Reports
The Urology Case Reports app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
About Urology Case Reports
Urology Case Reports is an open access journal dedicated to publishing case reports in all areas of adult and pediatric urology. Case reports must be authentic, understandable, educational, and clinically interesting to an international audience of practicing urologists, trainees, and researchers. All case reports submitted are peer reviewed and if accepted for publication, authors are notified of the decision and requested to pay an Article Processing Fee. Following payment, the article is made universally available.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 06, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 20, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 19, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1