• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Official Journal of the European Resuscitation Council
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical and basic science research relating to acute care medicine and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The Resuscitation app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Resuscitation website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
Resuscitation is a monthly international and interdisciplinary medical journal. The papers published deal with the aetiology, pathophysiology and prevention of cardiac arrest, resuscitation training, clinical resuscitation, and experimental resuscitation research, although papers relating to animal studies will be published only if they are of exceptional interest and related directly to clinical cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Papers relating to trauma are published occasionally but the majority of these concern traumatic cardiac arrest.
Recognized by the European Resuscitation Council as its official Journal.
iTunes purchases from Resuscitation
A single issue of the journal for $23.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 09, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 13, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 19, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- June 29, 2019 New version 7.5.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0