• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Journal of Infection
The Official Journal of the British Infection Association
It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with infection research and clinical practice. The Journal of Infection app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Infection website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Infection
The Journal of Infection publishes original papers on all aspects of infection - clinical, microbiological and epidemiological. The Journal seeks to bring together knowledge from all specialties involved in infection research and clinical practice, and present the best work in the ever-changing field of infection.
Each issue brings you Editorials that describe current or controversial topics of interest, high quality Reviews to keep you in touch with the latest developments in specific fields of interest, an Epidemiology section reporting studies in the hospital and the general community, and a lively correspondence section.
iTunes purchases from Journal of Infection
A single issue of the journal for $29.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- January 13, 2014 Initial release
- October 12, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 14, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 05, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 09, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 24, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.6.1
- July 16, 2020 New version 7.7.0