Ferri’s Fast Facts in Dermatology for iPhone® and iPad™
Dr. Fred Ferri’s popular guide to dermatologic disorders commonly encountered in the daily practice of medicine is now available as an app. This reference provides medical students, residents, practicing physicians, and allied health professionals instant access to the practical, key points of diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the skin, including pearls of wisdom accumulated in clinical training. Dr. Ferri covers over 200 common disorders, and each topic is presented in the same format, with color images: General Comments, Keys to Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Clinical Pearls. Divided into three main sections, this app first covers basic initial approach to skin lesions; second, provides a practical guide to dermatologic differential diagnosis; and, third, covers 164 specific disorders.
• Provides fast access to the diagnosis and treatment of common dermatologic disorders encountered in the daily practice of medicine.
• Uses a consistent format for each topic and includes a high-quality, full-color image for most topics.
• Quickly browse by topic or category.
• Add, edit and delete notes
• Bookmark your most referenced disorders
CHAPTER 1 EVALUATION OF SKIN DISORDERS
A. HISTORY AND PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
B. DERMATOSES BY REGION
C. DERMATOSES BY MORPHOLOGY
D. DERMATOSES IN THE YOUNG
CHAPTER 2 DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS
CHAPTER 3 DISEASES AND DISORDERS
1. TOPICAL STEROIDS
2. CUTANEOUS MANIFESTATIONS OF INTERNAL DISEASE
3. NAIL DISEASES
4. STINGS AND BITES
- February 25, 2013 Initial release