Stay current with the latest in all disciplines of life and health sciences with the EBioMedicine app, all with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
The effective translation of insights gained from biomedical research into improved human health is a global priority. To this end, Elsevier has looked to the leadership of its two leading brands, Cell and The Lancet, to guide the launch of a new comprehensive, online-only open access Elsevier journal, EBioMedicine, focused on forming a community that spans this interface and creates a valuable opportunity for dialogue and collaboration between their respective audiences.
As the communities that border this interface are large and diverse, the scope of EBioMedicine will cover the entire breadth of translational and clinical research within all disciplines of life and health sciences, ranging from basic science to clinical and public/global health science. The journal will also place a high priority on rapid publication. The journal seeks to publish a broad range of research study types, from experimental findings, critical analyses, methodological & technical innovations, and hypotheses to observational epidemiological studies, clinical trials, meta-analyses, and study protocols. In addition, EBioMedicine will publish commentaries, reviews, and viewpoints that enhance the accessibility and applicability of basic research findings for health professionals, and promote a better understanding of clinical challenges for biomedical researchers.
In leveraging the editorial leadership from Cell and The Lancet together with the publishing expertise of Elsevier to create a unique forum for the reputable and speedy publication of research in life and health sciences, we are committed to facilitating and incentivizing a robust and successful pipeline for improved human health globally.
- December 19, 2015 Initial release
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1