Journal of the National Medical Association
Available for your iPads and iPhones, the latest research in the field is at your fingertips with the Journal of the National Medical Association app.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of the National Medical Association website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
ABOUT Journal of the National Medical Association
Journal of the National Medical Association, the official journal of the National Medical Association, is a peer-reviewed publication whose purpose is to address medical care disparities of persons of African descent.
The Journal of the National Medical Association is focused on specialized clinical research activities related to the health problems of African Americans and other minority groups. Special emphasis is placed on the application of medical science to improve the healthcare of underserved populations both in the United States and abroad. The Journal has the following objectives: (1) to expand the base of original peer-reviewed literature and the quality of that research on the topic of minority health; (2) to provide greater dissemination of this research; (3) to offer appropriate and timely recognition of the significant contributions of physicians who serve these populations; and (4) to promote engagement by member and non-member physicians in the overall goals and objectives of the National Medical Association.
• Journal of the National Medical Association
A single issue of the journal for $41.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $149.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- July 16, 2016 Initial release
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1