• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
The Official Publication of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest research of the failing heart and lung. The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
The Official Publication of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation, The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation brings readers essential scholarly and timely information in the field of cardiopulmonary transplantation, mechanical and biological support of the failing heart, advanced lung disease (including pulmonary vascular disease) and cell replacement therapy. Importantly, the journal also serves as a medium of communication of pre-clinical sciences in all these rapidly expanding areas.
iTunes purchases from The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation
A single issue of the journal for $18.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- September 29, 2013 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- January 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 20, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.7.0