• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
AJIC: American Journal of Infection Control
Dissemination and implementation science for infection prevention and control
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest topics and issues in infection control and epidemiology. The AJIC app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the American Journal of Infection Control website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About American Journal of Infection Control
American Journal of Infection Control, AJIC covers key topics and issues in infection control and epidemiology. Infection control professionals, including physicians, nurses, and epidemiologists, rely on AJIC for peer-reviewed articles covering clinical topics as well as original research. As the official publication of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC), AJIC is the foremost resource on infection control, epidemiology, infectious diseases, quality management, occupational health, and disease prevention. AJIC also publishes infection control guidelines from APIC and the CDC. AJIC is included in Index Medicus and CINAHL.
iTunes purchases from American Journal of Infection Control
A single issue of the journal for $24.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- February 12, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 21, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0