Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (JCRS)
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in ophthalmology and all aspects of anterior segment surgery. The JCRS app will allow you to:
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JCRS website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
The Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (JCRS), a preeminent peer-reviewed monthly ophthalmology publication, is the official journal of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) and the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS). JCRS publishes high-quality articles on all aspects of anterior segment surgery. In addition to original clinical studies, the journal features a consultation section, practical techniques, important cases, and reviews as well as basic science articles.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $249.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- December 01, 2012 Initial release
- July 15, 2013 New version 3.8.10
- June 26, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 25, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 02, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1