Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Now you can stay up to date with the latest research in the field with the Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology app. All with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
About Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH) is the newest peer-reviewed open access journal published by the AGA, joining Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. The mission of CMGH is to publish cutting-edge digestive biology research that ranges from mechanisms of normal function to pathobiology and covers a broad spectrum of themes in gastroenterology, hepatology and pancreatology. The journal reports the latest advances in cell biology, immunology, physiology, microbiology, genetics and neurobiology of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, and pancreatic health and disease. Studies published in CMGH address important questions using tissues or cells from patients or animal models in order to make fundamental discoveries and translate them to human disease.
- May 30, 2015 Initial release
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- February 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- November 30, 2016 New version 6.0.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0