• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
Official Journal of the International Diabetes Federation
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with original research articles and expert reviews in diabetes and related areas. The Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password obtained on the Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice website that grants you access to the full journal content. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice is an international journal for health-care providers and clinically oriented researchers that publishes high-quality original research articles and expert reviews in diabetes and related areas. The role of the journal is to provide a venue for dissemination of knowledge and discussion of topics related to diabetes clinical research and patient care. Topics of focus include translational science, genetics, immunology, nutrition, psychosocial research, epidemiology, prevention, socio-economic research, complications, new treatments, technologies and therapy.
iTunes purchases from Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
A single issue of the journal for $25.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 06, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 20, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0