Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
Official Journal of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine and the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest research and original articles for pain and symptom management. The Journal of Pain and Symptom Management app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JPSM Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JPSM Journal
The Journal of Pain and Symptom Management is an internationally respected, peer-reviewed journal and serves an interdisciplinary audience of professionals by providing a forum for the publication of the latest clinical research and best practices related to the relief of illness burden among patients afflicted with serious or life-threatening illness. The Journal has strongly supported both quantitative and qualitative research underpinning the evolving discipline of palliative care, including clinical trials of pain or symptom control therapies, epidemiology of phenomena related to life-threatening disease and end-of-life care, instrument development to enhance clinical assessment and facilitate investigation, and health services studies evaluating the outcomes of diverse therapeutic models. It also offers extensive coverage of clinical practice issues, publishing both systematic and narrative reviews, case series and case reports, and both special articles and columns that present important updates on topics as varied as the international diversity of palliative medicine, the economics of palliative care, and bioethics in end-of-life care.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
A single issue of the journal for $33.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $399.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 03, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 08, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0