Updated graphics and branding images.
Medicine Publishing Collection
The Elsevier Medicine Publishing Collection App is the native mobile home for all 7 monthly review journals: Medicine; Surgery; Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine; Paediatrics and Child Health; Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Reproductive Medicine; Diagnostic Histopathology; and Orthopaedics and Trauma. The app allows you to read the content online or offline after downloading.
Features also include:
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 11
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Medicine Publishing Collection website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Medicine Publishing Collection
Elsevier’s Medicine Publishing is a collection of continually updated and evidence-based review articles, encompassing seven major medical and surgical specialties, written by teams of experts. Each journal is mapped to the corresponding Royal College curriculum and covers basic sciences and clinical topics, with test-yourself questions to help with exam preparation and knowledge testing and key references for further reading. All the core information you need from short, easy-to-read articles: prepare for postgraduate exams and maintain lifelong learning with Elsevier’s Medicine Publishing.
iTunes subscriptions to Medicine Publishing Collection Titles
Single issue prices range from $25.99 to $69.99
1-year subscription to individual journal titles range from $299.99 to $399.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- December 15, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 21, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 07, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- September 24, 2019 New version 7.5.1