• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (EJVES)
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the field. The EJVES app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the EJVES website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (EJVES)
Official publication of the European Society for Vascular Surgery, the European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery is aimed primarily at vascular surgeons dealing with patients with arterial, venous and lymphatic diseases and publishes contributions on the diagnosis, investigation and management of these vascular disorders. Reflecting the increasing importance of endovascular techniques in the management of vascular diseases and the value of closer collaboration between the vascular surgeon and the vascular radiologist, the journal has now extended its scope to encompass the growing number of contributions from this exciting field, including articles that describe endovascular methods and their critical evaluation, as well as reports on the emerging technology associated with this field. Other papers from key specialities such as angiology, diabetology, rehabilitation and other fundamental sciences are also published, provided these relate to the management of vascular patients.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- July 22, 2012 Initial release
- January 03, 2013 New version 3.7.11
- July 15, 2013 New version 3.8.10
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 02, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 24, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- December 01, 2016 New version 6.0.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0