This version has some bug fixes and security enhancements.
Use Elsevier® eBooks to download and access Elsevier textbooks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
Elsevier eBooks Features:
• Download books to your iOS device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your bookmarks, last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your iOS device and our desktop or web-based Elsevier eBooks apps.
• Elsevier eBooks account
• Access to one or more Elsevier textbooks
• iOS 8.2+
- November 10, 2016 Initial release
- November 23, 2016 New version 3.9.2