Evolution and Human Behavior
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with both research reports and scholarly theory in human evolution. The Evolution and Human Behavior app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Evolution and Human Behavior website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Evolution and Human Behavior
Evolution and Human Behavior is an interdisciplinary journal, presenting research reports and theory in which evolutionary perspectives are brought to bear on the study of human behavior. It is primarily a scientific journal, but submissions from scholars in the humanities are also encouraged. Papers reporting on theoretical and empirical work on other species will be welcome if their relevance to the human animal is apparent.
iTunes subscriptions to Evolution and Human Behavior
A single issue of the journal for $99.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $499.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- December 31, 2013 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- January 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 5.5
- June 21, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 19, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1