Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
The American Journal of Medicine
AJM, The American Journal of Medicine’s app, now available for both iPads and iPhones, brings you the convenience of reading the latest clinical research from “The Green Journal” with just a tap. The AJM app allows you to:
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The American Journal of Medicine
The American Journal of Medicine, "The Green Journal," publishes original clinical research of interest to physicians in internal medicine, both in academia and community-based practice. AJM publishes studies performed by multi-center groups in the various disciplines of medicine, including clinical trials and cohort studies from large patient populations, specifically:
• Phase I, phase II, and phase III studies performed under the auspices of groups such as general clinical research centers, cooperative oncology groups, and the like.
• Reports of patients with common presentations or diseases, especially studies that delineate the natural history and therapy of important conditions.
• Reviews oriented to the practicing internist and diagnostic puzzles, complete with images from a variety of specialties.
• Careful physiological or pharmacological studies that explain normal function or the body's response to disease.
• Analytic reviews such as meta-analyses and decision analyses that use a formal structure to summarize an important field.
iTunes Subscriptions to The American Journal of Medicine
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $179.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- July 27, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 23, 2015 New version 5.5
- February 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0