We are delighted to announce that the 2nd Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium (SenseAsia 2016) will be held in Shanghai from 15-17th May 2016, building on the success of the first SenseAsia held in Singapore in 2014.
The conference, which attracted 300 delegates in Singapore, will focus on providing updates on key areas in sensory and consumer science by the world’s experts in these fields. In addition, the meeting will be a showcase for the region’s scientific and industrial practitioners to present their research in a prestigious, international context.
Topics covered include:
• Basic processes: psychophysics and physiology
• Developments in measures of food choice/preference
• Developments in sensory measures
• Sensory science and health
• Food choice and consumer behavior
• Cross-cultural influences on food choice
• Sensory and consumer research into non-food products
• Applications of sensory methods
• Sensory and Culinary
Using Elsevier's new SENSEA2016 app, you can browse the scientific programme by days, topic or speaker, create your own personal programme, locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plans, and more. Before first use, you will need to download the latest conference data and then afterwards, you can use the app offline.
- July 11, 2016 Initial release