• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in the field of nephrology. Kidney International, KI Supplements, and KI Reports are now available on the KI Journals app - bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for iPads and iPhones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 10
About ISN Journals
§ Kidney International
Kidney International (KI) is the official journal of the International Society of Nephrology. Under the editorial leadership of Dr. Detlef O. Schlöndorff (USA), KI is one of the most cited journals in nephrology and widely regarded as the world's premier journal on the development and consequences of kidney disease. KI offers features with premier benefits for both readers and authors. Here you will find some of the most cited original articles in nephrology, sharply focused reviews, latest imaging techniques, controversial discussions and much more.
§ Kidney International Supplements
Kidney International Supplements is published on behalf of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and comes complimentary as part of a subscription to Kidney International. Kidney International Supplements is a peer-reviewed journal whose focus is sponsored, topical content of interest to the nephrology community.
§ Kidney International Reports
Kidney International Reports, an official journal of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN), is a peer-reviewed, open access journal devoted to the publication of leading research and developments related to kidney disease.
iTunes purchases from Kidney International
A single issue of the journal for $99.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.7.0