Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
Now it’s easy to stay current in the field of thrombosis, hemostasis, and vascular biology. The Thrombosis Research app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Thrombosis Research website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Thrombosis Research
Thrombosis Research is an international journal with a goal of rapid dissemination of new information on thrombosis, hemostasis, and vascular biology to advance science and clinical care. The journal publishes peer-reviewed original research, along with reviews, editorials, and opinions and critics. Both basic and clinical studies are published. Publication of research which will lead to novel approaches in diagnosis, therapy, prognosis and prevention of thrombotic and hemorrhagic diseases is given high priority. Rapid communication and high visibility is facilitated by on-line submission, processing, and dissemination through Science Direct with powerful on-line links to other journals and sources.
iTunes subscriptions to Thrombosis Research
A single issue of the journal for $29.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $349.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- December 18, 2014 Initial release
- January 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 5.5
- June 21, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 30, 2016 New version 6.0.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0