The latest research in the field is at your fingertips with the Nurse Leader app. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Nurse Leader website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Nurse Leader
Nurse Leader provides the vision, skills, and tools needed by nurses currently in, or aspiring to, leadership positions. The bimonthly journal provides nurses with practical information in an easy-to-read format - offering the knowledge they need to succeed. It pulls together insights from a broad spectrum of successful management and leadership perspectives and tailors the information to the specific needs of nurses. Columns include The Coaching Forum and Lessons Learned.
iTunes Subscriptions to Nurse Leader
A single issue of the journal for $19.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $94.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- December 19, 2015 Initial release
- July 07, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1