• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Reproductive BioMedicine Online and Reproductive BioMedicine & Society Online
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest biomedical research on human conception and the welfare of the human embryo. The Reproductive BioMedicine Online app brings you convenience of reading Reproductive BioMedicine Online and its companion journal, Reproductive BioMedicine & Society Online from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the RBMOnline or RBMSociety website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Reproductive BioMedicine Online
Reproductive BioMedicine Online covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
About Reproductive BioMedicine & Society Online
Reproductive BioMedicine & Society Online is a new international journal of humanities & reproduction. The journal will accept high quality original papers, reviews and commentaries on topics in the Social Sciences and Humanities concerning Reproductive BioScience and Medicine. The subject areas of interest will include Politics, Sociology and Social Policy, Philosophy, Anthropology, the Arts, History, Ethics and Law related to Reproductive BioMedicine.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
iTunes purchases from Reproductive BioMedicine Online
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
iTunes purchases from Reproductive BioMedicine & Society Online
A single issue of the journal for $49.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 14, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 20, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 24, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 16, 2020 New version 7.7.0