• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Journal of Clinical Lipidology
The Official Journal of the National Lipid Association
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest original and clinical research in clinical lipidology. The Journal of Clinical Lipidology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Clinical Lipidology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Clinical Lipidology
The Journal of Clinical Lipidology supports all medical professionals who work to reduce the incidence of morbidity and mortality from dyslipidemia and associated disorders of lipid metabolism. The journal's readership encompasses a broad cross-section of the medical community, including cardiologists, endocrinologists, and primary care physicians, as well as those involved in the treatment of such disorders as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity. The journal also addresses allied health professionals who treat the patient base described above, such as pharmacists, nurse practitioners and dietitians. Because the scope of clinical lipidology is broad, the topics addressed are equally diverse. Typical articles explore lipidology as it is practiced in the treatment setting, recent developments in pharmacological research, reports of treatment and trials, case studies, the impact of lifestyle modification, and similar academic material of interest to the practitioner. Evidence-based approaches to reducing cardiovascular and coronary heart disease are also published.
iTunes purchases from Journal of Clinical Lipidology
A single issue of the journal for $35.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 20, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0