• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Now it’s easy to stay current with the research for treatment of severe obesity and effects of surgically induced weight loss. The Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases (SOARD), the official Journal of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and the Brazilian Society for Bariatric Surgery, is an international journal devoted to the publication of peer-reviewed manuscripts of the highest quality with objective data regarding techniques for the treatment of severe obesity. Articles document the effects of surgically induced weight loss on obesity physiological, psychiatric and social co-morbidities. The Editorial Board includes internationally prominent individuals who are devoted to the optimal treatment of the severely obese and include internists, psychiatrists, surgeons, and nutritional experts. Manuscripts are blindly reviewed without the reviewers knowledge of the authors, institution or country of origin.
iTunes purchases from Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
A single issue of the journal for $37.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- December 18, 2014 Initial release
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0