• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders (MSARD)
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical research on MS and associated diseases of the central nervous system. The MSARD app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the MSARD website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders (MSARD)
Multiple Sclerosis is an area of ever expanding research and escalating publications. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders is a wide ranging international journal supported by key researchers from all neuroscience domains that focus on MS and associated diseases of the central nervous system. The primary aim of this journal is the rapid publication of high-quality original research in the field. Important secondary aims are timely updates and editorials on important scientific and clinical care advances, controversies in the field, and invited opinion articles from current thought leaders on topical issues. Another journal focus is teaching ? to enhance the practice of community and academic neurologists involved in the care of MS patients. In addition, summaries of key articles written for a lay audience are provided as an online resource.
iTunes purchases from Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders (MSARD)
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- January 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.7.0