• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery and JPRAS Open
Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest procedures and techniques in plastic surgery. The Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery and JPRAS Open, now available for your iPads and iPhones, brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
JPRAS subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JPRAS website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
JPRAS is one of the world's leading international journals, covering all the reconstructive and aesthetic aspects of plastic surgery. The journal presents the latest surgical procedures with audit and outcome studies of new and established techniques in plastic surgery including: cleft lip and palate and other heads and neck surgery, hand surgery, lower limb trauma, burns, skin cancer, breast surgery and aesthetic surgery. The journal has up-to-date papers, comprehensive review articles, letters to the editor and book reviews on all aspects of plastic surgery and related basic sciences.
About JPRAS Open
JPRAS Open is an international, open access journal dedicated to publishing case reports, short communications, and full-length articles. JPRAS Open will provide the most current source of information and references in plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery. The Journal is based on the continued need to improve surgical care by providing highlights in general reconstructive surgery; cleft lip, palate and craniofacial surgery; head and neck surgery; skin cancer; breast surgery; hand surgery; lower limb trauma; burns; and aesthetic surgery.
A single issue of the journal for $37.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- February 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 06, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 08, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0