Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
Official Journal of the Italian Society of Diabetology, the Italian Society for the Study of Atherosclerosis and the Italian Society of Human Nutrition
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest research in nutrition-related epidemics of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases. The NMCD app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
An international journal on Diabetes, Atherosclerosis and Human Nutrition
Nutrition, Metabolism & Cardiovascular Diseases is a forum designed to focus on the powerful interplay between nutritional and metabolic alterations, and cardiovascular disorders. It aims to be a highly qualified tool to help refine strategies against the nutrition-related epidemics of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases. By presenting original clinical and experimental findings, it introduces readers and authors into a rapidly developing area of clinical and preventive medicine, including also vascular biology. Of particular concern are the origins, the mechanisms and the means to prevent and control diabetes, atherosclerosis, hypertension, and other nutrition-related diseases.
iTunes subscriptions to Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
A single issue of the journal for $20.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $239.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 10, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1