• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Journal of Hepatology
Official Journal of the European Association for the Study of the Liver
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical and basic research in the field of hepatology. The Journal of Hepatology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
About Journal of Hepatology
The Journal of Hepatology publishes original papers, reviews, case reports and letters to the Editor concerned with clinical and basic research in the field of hepatology. The Journal is published in English. Supplements may be accepted after editorial review.
iTunes purchases from Journal of Hepatology
A single issue of the journal for $54.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- December 13, 2015 Initial release
- March 03, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- July 13, 2016 New version 5.6.2
- December 10, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0