Following successful meetings in Amsterdam in 2010, Boston in 2012 and Amsterdam in 2014, the Antivirals Congress will be held near Barcelona in September, 2016. The key objectives of these unique interdisciplinary conferences are:
• To enable researchers from around the world to present important new findings;
• To highlight recent advances in drug and vaccine development, from basic science through clinical trials
• To publicize novel techniques that will speed the pace of research;
• To facilitate interdisciplinary collaborations, by providing opportunities for networking among laboratory scientists, clinicians and public health officials.
Meeting sessions will focus on new antiviral drugs, novel approaches to preventive and therapeutic vaccines, structural studies of viral proteins, antiviral drug resistance, emerging viruses and other topics.
The Congresses are sponsored by Antiviral Research, a journal for research on the prevention and treatment of viral diseases, now in its 35th year of publication.
Using Elsevier's new ANTI-V2016 app, you can browse the scientific programme by days, topic or speaker, create your own personal programme, locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plans, and more. Before first use, you will need to download the latest conference data and then afterwards, you can use the app offline.
- August 19, 2016 Initial release