Sleep Medicine Journals
Now available for both iPad and iPhone, this universal app brings together Elsevier’s premier sleep medicine journals - Sleep Medicine & Sleep Medicine Reviews, designed for easy accessibility of clinical sleep medicine content. With this app, you can:
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the individual journal website. These credentials will allow full access to that journal content on the app.
About Sleep Medicine Journals
Sleep Medicine, the official journal of the World Association of Sleep Medicine and International Pediatric Sleep Association, is an indispensable resource to the sleep medicine clinician. The journal focuses on the human aspects of sleep, integrating the various disciplines that are involved in sleep medicine: neurology, clinical neurophysiology, internal medicine (particularly pulmonology and cardiology), psychology, psychiatry, sleep technology, pediatrics, neurosurgery, otorhinolaryngology, and dentistry.
Sleep Medicine Reviews provides international coverage of sleep disorders, their aetiology, diagnosis, treatment and implications for related conditions at an individual and public health level. Articles review the clinical information published in peer-reviewed journals devoted to the many disciplines involved in sleep medicine, including: pulmonology, psychiatry, psychology, physiology, otolaryngology, paediatrics, geriatrics, cardiology, dentistry, nursing, neurology and general medicine.
iTunes Subscriptions to Sleep Medicine Journals
A single issue of any journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $219.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 12, 2014 New version 4.0
- August 30, 2014 New version 4.0.1
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- February 03, 2015 New version 126.96.36.199
- October 04, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 08, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1