• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Musculoskeletal Science and Practice
An international journal of musculoskeletal therapy
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up to date with the latest peer-reviewed international and multidisciplinary journal, publishing high-quality original research, review and debate articles that contribute to improving the clinical understanding of appropriate care processes for musculoskeletal conditions. The Musculoskeletal Science and Practice app bring you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Manual Therapy website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Musculoskeletal Science and Practice
Musculoskeletal Science and Practice, an international journal of musculoskeletal therapy, is a peer-reviewed international and multidisciplinary journal, publishing high-quality original research, review and debate articles that contribute to improving the clinical understanding of appropriate care processes for musculoskeletal conditions. The journal publishes articles that influence the body of evidence on mechanistic and diagnostic processes, patient care and guidelines for musculoskeletal therapies and musculoskeletal medicine.
Papers published in Musculoskeletal Science and Practice are international, multidisciplinary, with an over-arching clinical focus.
Musculoskeletal Science and Practice will publish papers that show depth, rigour, originality and high standards of presentation which inform the evidence base relating to mechanisms of dysfunction and rehabilitation methods; best practice; the service user experience and perspectives; clinical reasoning and decision making; and assessment and clinical management of musculoskeletal disorders.
Quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research articles are welcomed as well as systematic and scholarly reviews that meet and develop the journal's high academic and ethical standards. Other regular features include Masterclasses, Case Reports, Professional Issues, and Technical and measurement reports.
iTunes purchases from Musculoskeletal Science and Practice
A single issue of the journal for $37.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- December 20, 2014 Initial release
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 25, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 18, 2016 New version 6.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0