Reproductive Health Matters
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up to date with the latest research and development in field of women’s reproductive health. The Reproductive Health Matters app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Reproductive Health Matters website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Reproductive Health Matters
Reproductive Health Matters is a bi-annual peer-reviewed international journal and aims to:
• Promote laws, policies, research and services that meet women's reproductive health needs
• Examine experiences, values, information and issues from the point of view of the women whose lives
• Explore the multifaceted nature of problems and their solutions
• Inspire new thinking and action and new forms of consensus in the field.
iTunes Subscriptions to Reproductive Health Matters
A single issue of the journal for $22.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $43.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- December 20, 2014 Initial release
- February 16, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 25, 2015 New version 5.5
- July 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1