Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
PM&R: The Journal of Injury, Function and Rehabilitation
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest scientific research of physical medicine and rehabilitation. The PM&R app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the PM&R website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About PM&R: The Journal of Injury, Function and Rehabilitation
PM&R is the official scientific journal of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R). It is a monthly, peer reviewed, scholarly publication that advances education and impacts the specialty of physical medicine and rehabilitation through the timely delivery of clinically relevant and evidence-based research and review information.
Topics covered include acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders and pain, neurologic conditions involving the central and peripheral nervous systems, rehabilitation of impairments associated with disabilities in adults and children, and neurophysiology and electrodiagnosis. PM&R emphasizes principles of injury, function, and rehabilitation, and is designed to be relevant to practitioners and researchers in a variety of medical and surgical specialties and rehabilitation disciplines including allied health.
The content of PM&R includes articles that are contemporary and important to both research and clinical practice. The various sections of the journal include original research such as clinical trials and outcomes studies, clinically relevant translational science, comprehensive and focused review articles, case presentations, point/counterpoint debates and commentary, ethical legal topics, practice management updates, editorial and opinion pieces, images, clinical pearls, emerging issues, and letters to the editor.
PM&R is the official scientific journal of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R). It is a monthly, peer reviewed, scholarly publication that advances education.
iTunes subscriptions to PM&R: The Journal of Injury, Function and Rehabilitation
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $299.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 24, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- January 24, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 04, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 09, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- December 01, 2016 New version 6.0.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0