• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
ournal of Emergency Nursing
Stay up to date with the latest research in the field with the Journal of Emergency Nursing app. All with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Journal of Emergency Nursing website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Emergency Nursing
The Journal of Emergency Nursing, the official journal of the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), is committed to the dissemination of high quality, peer-reviewed manuscripts relevant to all areas of emergency nursing practice across the lifespan. Journal content includes clinical topics, integrative or systematic literature reviews, research, and practice improvement initiatives that provide emergency nurses globally with implications for translation of new knowledge into practice.
The Journal also includes focused sections such as case studies, pharmacology/toxicology, injury prevention, trauma, triage, quality and safety, pediatrics and geriatrics.
The Journal aims to mirror the goal of ENA to promote: member engagement, leadership, knowledge, quality, safety and advocacy.
iTunes purchases from Journal of Emergency Nursing
A single issue of the journal for $19.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- March 28, 2015 Initial release
- October 06, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 08, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- December 10, 2019 New version 7.5.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0