• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
Now it’s easy to stay current with recent progress in chest and cardiovascular surgery. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
Official Journal of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and the Southern Thoracic Surgical Association
An authoritative, clinically oriented, and comprehensive resource, The Annals of Thoracic Surgery provides outstanding original coverage of recent progress in chest and cardiovascular surgery and related fields. As the official journal of two of the largest American associations in its specialty, this leading monthly enjoys outstanding editorial leadership and maintains rigorous selection standards. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery publishes full-length original articles on clinical advances, current surgical methods, and controversial topics and techniques; case reports; "how-to-do-it" features, and reviews of current literature, plus much more.
iTunes purchases from The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
A single issue of the journal for $33.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.5
- February 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 05, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 06, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 7.7.0