Well-known neuroscientist and author, John Nolte, shares his beautiful imagery of the human brain, spinal cord, and brainstem. His interactive images let you highlight and view structures and spaces clearly and intuitively.
• Explore the brain and spinal cord in coronal, axial, and sagittal section as well as uncut views.
- Tap and highlight structures to discover and review terminology
• Utilize the built-in glossary to further your understanding of neuroanatomy.
• View structures in multiple sections and photographs to better understand the 3D boundaries and spatial relationships of the structures.
- December 06, 2015 Initial release