Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
Official Journal of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with original research on the clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular CT imaging. The Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is a unique peer-review journal that integrates the entire international cardiovascular CT community including cardiologist and radiologists, from basic to clinical academic researchers, to private practitioners, engineers, allied professionals, industry, and trainees, all of whom are vital and interdependent members of our cardiovascular imaging community across the world. The Journal addresses a broad range of topics that affect cardiovascular CT imaging, with a primary focus on original research and on the clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular CT.
iTunes subscriptions to Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
A single issue of the journal for $32.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $189.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 17, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 10, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 20, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1