• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery and JSES Open Access
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the field. The JSES app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available iPhone and iPad!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
JSES subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JSES website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (JSES), the official publication for eight leading specialty organizations, is the only publication to focus exclusively on medical, surgical, and physical techniques for treating injury/disease of the upper extremity, including the shoulder girdle, arm, and elbow. Clinically oriented and peer-reviewed, the Journal provides an international forum for the exchange of information on new techniques, instruments, and materials. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery features vivid photos, professional illustrations, and explicit diagrams that demonstrate surgical approaches and depict implant devices. Topics covered include fractures, dislocations, diseases and injuries of the rotator cuff, imaging techniques, arthritis, arthroscopy, arthroplasty, and rehabilitation.
About Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Open Access
This is the official open access and online-only publication for eleven leading specialty organizations, this authoritative journal is the only open access publication to focus exclusively on medical, surgical, and physical techniques for treating injury/disease of the upper extremity, including the shoulder girdle, arm, and elbow.
iTunes purchases from Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 26, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 18, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 18, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- October 11, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 19, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 7.5.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 7.7.0