Research Highlights is a FREE to download app which supports users in their key task of keeping current with newly-published research.
It enables this task to be performed across over 20,000 journals from all major publishers.
Users can define their article feed by:
1. Following all peer-reviewed articles matching the keyword(s) that are most relevant to them and/or
2. Following one or more of over 20,000 journals from all major publishers and/or
3. Following one or more author(s)
Users are then able to Scan through the list of newly-published articles that match their selection criteria.
When scanning, with one click they can View the article Research Highlights (when available), the full Abstract and article-related information.
Another single click Select that article and send the URL directly to the user's email in-box linking to the Abstract or full-text version
Back at their desk, users can then click on those emailed links and Follow up to the full text article
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- August 12, 2014 New version 2.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.2
- January 31, 2015 New version 2.3
- March 02, 2015 New version 2.4
- November 24, 2015 New version 2.6